- The Request for Qualification solicitation for elevation/contracting teams has closed and the committee has pre-qualified the contracting teams.
- Notification letters to the pre-qualified teams are being finalized by the City of Houston (COH) procurement and legal departments and are expected to be issued this week
- The City/Homeowner and Homeowner/Contractors contract documents will be finalized by the legal department this week.
- Preparation for the first 10 bid packages are in progress and expected to be released to the contracting teams after they receive their pre-qualification letters.
- The schedule for the Meet and Greet between the homeowners and contractors is pending; will schedule when the bid packages are released to the contractors.
- Homeowner Associations (HOA) have been notified of upcoming grant program, with address of home(s) located within their authority.
- Candidates will be contacted and receive within the next two (2) weeks the City/Homeowner and Homeowner/Contractors contracts.
Updates to the 2015 FMA Home Elevation Grant Program can be found at houstonrecovers.org or call us at 832-395-3065, regarding questions or concerns on the 2015 FMA Home Elevation Program. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.